The Board of Supervisors held its 2020 reorganization meeting on Monday, Jan. 6. Prior to the meeting, newly-elected supervisor Cara Coless and auditor Anna Darpino Morris were sworn in by Montgomery County Judge Cheryl Austin.
The Board elected Supervisor Jason Sorgini to serve as chair for 2020 and Supervisor Colleen Eckman was re-elected as vice chair.
- Finance Committee - Karen Stine appointed to fill an unexpired term (expiring in 2021)
- Library Board of Trustees (Two 3-year terms) - Karen Stine appointed; one vacancy remains
- Parks and Recreation Board (5-year terms) - Beth Ann Mazza and Amy Johnston-Smith re-appointed
- Planning Commission (4-year term) - Mark Kuberski re-appointed
- Sewer Authority (5-year term) - Charles Rose re-appointed
- UCC Board of Appeals (3-year term) - M. Steven Gillan re-appointed
- Vacancy Board (1-year term) - Leah Baird appointed
- Zoning Hearing Board (5-year term) - Gail Hager re-appointed
Supervisor PeterMacFarland was re-appointed to the Lower Perkiomen Valley Regional Sewer Authority.
- Chairman Sorgini - Sewer Authority, Emergency Services Committee and Revenue Generation Committee
- Vice Chairman Eckman - Parks and Recreation Board, Business Development Committee, Finance Committee and Open Space and Trails Committee
- Supervisor Cara Coless - Planning Commission, Business Development Committee and Comprehensive Plan Update Committee
- Supervisor Peter MacFarland - Library Board, Comprehensive Plan Update Committee, Emergency Services Committee, Regional Sewer Authority
- Supervisor Gary Neights - Zoning Hearing Board, Pension Committee and Revenue Generation Committee
The meeting time for the Board of Supervisors’ twice monthly business meetings has been changed to 7:00 p.m. for 2020. The Board meets the first and third Thursdays of the month. A 2020 meeting schedule for the boards and commissions, agendas and minutes are posted on the website.